- The Buyer issues LOI.
- The Seller issues SCO/FCO.
- The Buyer issues Purchase Order.
- The Seller issues Draft Contract to the buyer.
- The Buyer returns Draft contract with possibility amendment in the Word Format.
- The Seller validates the modifications proposed by the buyer and returns the final contract in word.
- The Buyer writes his initials at the bottom of each page, signs and seal(stamps) the last page and returns the contract to the seller in word format.
- The Seller send Froforma Invoice to the buyer.
- The Buyer send to Draft L/C for confirmation of Terms and Conditions.
- She Sell send to Buyer Draft L/C with modification, delete etc.
- The Buyer arrange the Letter of credit in his bank and send to the buyer/buyer’s bank.
- The Seller arrange to deliver the goods for shipping.
- Arrange SGS for inspection of quality and quantity for shipment and export to destination port.
- The buyer receives the commodity at the discharging port
- L/C = (Transferable) by Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight with Confirmed